Daltrey/Moon TREE UPDATES

Just a quick update:

1)  The Daltrey tree signups are over.  I had intended on ending these last
Monday, but then the sh*t hit the fan and I didn't feel much like working on
it.  There are a few issues we need to flush out:

- If you recently joined and didn't get on for this tree, send me an email
with your Name, Address, Email, and whether you'd like to be a brach or a
leaf and how many leaves you will take if you choose branch.  Also, specify
your format, SHN or Audio.

- The database on the servers got corrupted, so I had to put a slightly
older copy on the servers from a backup.  IF YOU SIGNED UP IN THE LAST WEEK,
please send me the information above so I can get you entered again.

For both of the above cases, please put "DALTREY 94 TREE SIGNUP" in the
subject so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.  I will take these email
updates until sometime tomorrow, and I should have the structure ready by
Friday.

2)  Signups have been taken offline for the Keith Moon tree.  We're working
to resolve some legal issues, and I'll let you know if/when this tree
re-appears.

Oh yeah, and anyone who signed up for the WhoBoots mailing list before this
email now has access to the website.  Thanks so much for your patience
through all this.

Justin D. Trout
WhoBoots.com