Re: World Trade

> Or round them up and put them into camps. No Mark, I'm going to disagree
> with you here.

Brian:

You know I like you and respect you. But I'm not sure you took the time to
read what I wrote, my friend. We may still disagree in the end, but what I
said EXACTLY is "expel all ILLEGAL aliens." Key word: "illegal." There is no
suggestion of repeating the mistake made with the Japanese in WW II. I would
be against that. But for the good US Arab citizens, with the illegals gone
it could be truely stated that any Arab in the US is NOT "fair game." As I'm
sure you know, some cab drivers have been beaten in NYC and I'm sure the
worst is yet to come...but take away the reason, and you're saving
lives...and that's the right thing to do. I'm not talking about harrassing
innocents here.

> undeniably wrong. And if you take that step you and generations after you
> will always regret it.

There isn't a single thing wrong in ejecting illegal aliens by any standard
you can give me. They don't belong in the country.

> attacking you again. NO ONE EVER LEARNS ANYTHING FROM THEIR COUNTRYMEN
BEING KILLED.

Oh yeah? When's the last time Japan attacked the US?

> That's why it's important NEVER to go to war unless you absolutely have
to.

I think we pretty much have to. We've tolerated enough already. Time to
shoot the mad dog.

> And vow to do no more than is necessary so that you can be protected from
> further attacks.

That means extreme retribution, because that is the only thing they
understand.

> It's not going to be fun. And you're not going to feel good after it's
over.

That depends. If I feel that my daughter and her (eventual) children are
safe from a madman with a bomb, I'm going to feel pretty damned good. I'm
going to feel like the right thing was done. This isn't Viet Nam. This is WW
II. How many innocent Germans and Japanese were killed? How many innocent
Americans were saved? Tell me, are the children dancing with joy because
hundreds of firemen and police who were trying to save lives were
killed...are they innocents? In 20 years they'll become coming after us.
Hey, WE DIDN'T START THIS...they did, and we did nothing to instigate it.
Not a DAMNED thing! And OK, I'm passionate about it...I'm a Who fan, as
someone said earlier, that means a bit of aggression. But this is the line.
This far, no farther. And those who threaten my loved ones, beware!

"God may have mercy on you, but we won't."
           Senator John McCain

               Cheers                 ML