Re:

I don't know if this is appropriate or not, but my thoughts and
condolences are with every American today.

I devoutly hope every lister who lives and works in New York and
Washington is alright, and that your lives have not been affected by
this.

Our leader, Blair has just spoken on tv and said that the British
Government on behalf of the British people stand with America and
Democracy, and that Britain will help America in any way it can.

He described terrorism as the new evil in our world, and that the free
democracies must have the will to eradicate it.

I doubt America will let this rest; I am certain the people of Britain
will be 100% behind them. I know that for what little it's worth, I will
continue to be proud of the friends I believe I have made in America via
this extraordinary medium.

John