RE: Beatles Who and National Tragedy

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Jeff House
Sent: 07 September 2001 14:03
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Beatles Who and National Tragedy

From: "Nigel Morton" <nigel@adastey.demon.co.uk>
"Yes, I know the dates between the two events are seperated by a few months,
Kennedy in November '63 and the Beatles in the early part of '64....however,
the point usually used is that their arrival acted as a cathartic release to
a nation still engrossed, or suffering, from a national tragedy."

Hmmm...I'm looking into my magic mirror (that sees into the near future) and
seeing another US national tragedy followed by a new Brit Invasion led by
The Fucking Who!!!!

I can dream can't I?  :-)

Jeff