Royal Albert MSG

Observations:

I was with a drummer friend yesterday and we watched a snippet of Royal Albert Hall, he asked to see "Who Are You", "Baba", and "Won't Get Fooled".  He did not see the MSG concert.  What struck me about this is our (hard Who-heads) microscopic analysis of so much has left us without an outsider's view many times.  For The Who to choose those songs and Behind Blue Eyes, which women dig hard, at MSG they are truly in sync with what people want and are eager to hear and what the music world is truly abuzz about.  A special salute to The Who.  They did classic rock radio anthems of a rip ass band that the blue collar working boys and girls from NYC and NJ really needed to blow their minds away.

Anyone on the fence about the DVD jump in, excellent job and a great to watch and listen to.  First comment from him, "wow, this DVD sounds unbelievalbe".  The last comment before I left is, "can I burn this DVD it is great"

Observations from the deck

http://mail2web.com/ .