Re: JAE Guest Stars

From: BCWHONET@aol.com
"Yes I too would have loved to seen some guest stars, but I was given the
chance to play a song with JAE. We were NOT the guest stars, I was just a
fan that night who got the chance to play with the OX."

Bill,
You guys were great fun.  Don't get me wrong, I was NOT disappointed.   My
point was that John appeared to be disappointed.  They crowd had a great
time, and all of the musicians seemed to be having fun.  I just felt a bit
sorry for John for getting snubbed by the MSG crowd.

I guess they were hanging out at Macca and Christy Turlington's parties.

I hope to catch Who's Next soon.  It looks like fun :-)

Jeff