Re: Re-re-re-re-re...repect

> I congradulate Clinton for understanding where our priorties should
> lie, instead of trying to parley a crisis into political benefit like some I
> won't mention, or record sale benefit like others I needn't mention. The
> people of the US, the firefighters and police and those who were lost or who
> lost on 9/11...that's more important IMHO than political hand-holding and
> photo ops.

Such silliness is unworthy of you, Mark. It's ridiculous to compare
which is more important--diplomacy with the world's number two
superpower or a rock and roll concert. Both Bill and Hillary were at MSG
for the photo ops. They also both got booed, in Hillary's case a lot
more loudly, so those police and firefighters in the audience had a
better understanding of the why the Clintons were there than you do.
Don't get me wrong. I voted for Bill twice and Hillary once so far. But
to somehow think that Bush had his priorities wrong by being in China
instead of MSG is just wrong.

Dave