Final report on LALD sound quality

> Hmmm.....wonder why the horrible sound quality people talk about on
> other lists isn't being heard by the general public.  Hmmm.....that's
inter-
> esting.

Scott:

I guess it tells you what kind of stereo they're listening with, and how
little they care about sound quality. As for me, I got a CD player because
it was reportedly the best possible sound quality. So my desire is obvious.

Speaking of which, since my computer has been so tied up with making CDs for
trades, I hauled out my DBX unit and played LALDE: Tommy on it. Expanding
the sound doesn't help. The hollowness is still there. So I guess this is
just what we're going to have to settle for.

And it's ABOUT TIME some bombs started falling! However, if Taliban claims
that bin Laden wasn't in the bag beforehand are true, then Bush screwed up
as I expected he would...and not for the last time.

"God may have mercy on you, but we won't."
        Senator John McCain

               Cheers                 ML