RE: a Bruce fan's knob

>From: Jeff House [mailto:whocasa@hotmail.com]
>Subject: a Bruce fan's knob
>
>Mr. O'Neal,

Yes (already snickering),

>I'm singing at the top of my
>lungs:

Ahhhh, that explains the big pile up around Boston.

>"Badlands, you gotta live it every day
>Let the broken hearts stand
>As the price you've gotta pay
>We'll keep pushin' till its understood
>And these badlands start treating us good"

Yyyyyaaaawwwwwn.

>Great stuff.  I loved it in 1978.  I love it now.  So...

So.....where did you parents go wrong.

>I was a terrible athlete.  I wrecked a car and was arrested three times
>before I graduated college.

If they can figure out who was singing this morning, Boston police may
arrest you again!

But seriously, and be honest (if you like), what "click" did you fit into in
High School?
Were you out front with the smokers, or up in a class room playing chess
(I'm an accomplished chess player by the way, so no harm intended to the
chess playing population)?
Or were you skipping class that day???

>"BRUCE FANS CAN'T PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>
>Allright, now I'm mad.

Ooooo, shakin' again!

>First you call me a wuss, and now you say I can't
>party.  Come on down out of those hills, boy.  I'll party your ass under
any
>table!  With your slim build and high metabolism against my girth and slow
>metabolism, you don't stand a chance!

Hey, high metabolism helps burn that alcomahol off quick.
I don't know, I seem to remember it was you who finally threw in the towel
as the VT Who Huddle reached 3am.
But I was ready too.  Gettin' old don't cha know (no comments from Schrade
about drool stains on your carpet, please ;-)

>Oh shit.  I do sound like a jock, don't I?
>You're right.  Bruce sucks.

Now you're with me!

Does any of this have a point???
Kevin in VT