Re: Pete and the Siege Theme

> Roger did say that the MG jam at Manchester was his song "Crossroads
> Now."  What if they never do a studio recording of that song?  Will the
> critics ever notice it?

That's still not a song yet.  I know it's been referred to as a "song," & it *is*
*somewhat* structured, but it's only been presented as a "segment" in the
MG jam.

The only thing that'll raise the critic's eyebrows is Daltrey introducing a song on
tour as "a new one."  That dreaded introduction where Daltrey thinks everyone
heads to the terlits.  And most probably will.

- SCHRADE in Akron