Entwistle with Govt. Mule/White Trash?

Go to www.jambands.com, and click on the current interview with Warren
Haynes for some nice comments about John Entwistle.

Also, that "white trash" comment was way out of line.  I can take a Southern
joke as good as the next guy, but it's kind of odd to me to ridicule this
part of the country since there would be no WHO without the great R&B and
blues musicians that came from this area.

I am in a band, and whenever we put a CD out we always travel north to
promote it in NY, Philly, etc, and we always get asked about coming up in
the land of the blues, Stax, and so on.  It's kind of a let down to hear
about "white trash" on a Who list.

John Entwistle doesn't mind playing with the trashy Govt. Mule, so I guess
that means John is "white trash" as well?  The Allman Brothers fused jazz
and rock together on their first LP a year before BITCHES BREW came out, but
sicne they're from the south it's "Southern Rock".  What the f*ck is
"Southern Rock?"  Rock came from the south, so if you don't want to be
associated with the awful south, throw out all of you're Rock and Roll
records and listen to Kenny G.

Jon
White Trash