Re: Sneaking a new album out??? Not!

In article <F227a2cO2Wt0rTZa9rE0000ef39@hotmail.com>,
    "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>  writes:

> I am sure Eelpie learned much from the experience.

I hope they learned:

- you need a US download site instead of schlepping all those bits
    across the pond (there is -very- finite bandwidth between Europe
    and the US; it all has to go across undersea cable or satellite,
    neither of which are 'cheap' to install.  Its a major constriction
    point for large downloads for US customers from UK sites.)
- you need more than just 4 35-min MP3 files to make a concert
    "available"
- people want song separation
- people want some form of artwork/credits, although they are willing
    to tolerate a low budget production
- many people still cannot access the net with broadband equipment to
    make such a download feasible so you still need to offer CD-Rs of the
    material
- many people do not have CD-R burners, so you still need to offer
    pre-burned CD-Rs for most customers
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!