Re: Sneaking a new album out??? Not!

From: Rich <legalize@xmission.com>
"Did anyone really notice the Denver concert download?  It seemed to
get ignored by the "press", but then again I ignore the press, so it
only seems fair :)."

It was ignored by the press because there was no promotion.  This is a good
thing, because it was an experiment that did not work out very well.  A
widely publicized Denver download would have been a black eye on TED.  Many
distribution problems were followed by withdrawal of the product.

I am sure Eelpie learned much from the experience.

Jeff