Re: Roger Daltrey bar conversation

In a message dated 11/02/2001 11:56:17 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Out of TED, he's the one I'd most like to sit at a bar with, have a few
> drinks,
> & converse.  OX probably wouldn't be able to hear me & I'm sure I would
> say *something* to make Pete get up & walk away.

Actually, what you say about Roger is definitely true.  I know a guy (he's
actually a priest now) who went to see the who in Baton Rouge, LA in the mid
70s and he and his buddies sort of wandered backstage afterwards.  One of his
buddies swiped a towel pete used to wipe his face, and Roger came over and
just hung out and had a five-minute conversation with them like a regular
guy.  That's cool.

Kevin Mc