RE: Yes, I was there!

> > Question: Was anyone from this list actually at the MSG Charity gig?
> > ;-)
> >

> YES!!! Another reason to mention the fact that I went to the most
incredible
> night of classic rock ever.  And I didn't even have to work to do it.
Thanks.

> Kevin Mc

I was there as well, but I was late (came in as Billy Joel began his
performance) and left immediately after the WHO for the JAE gig at BB King.
It was prearranged beforehand and I preferred not to change my plans as I
made a commitment to the JAE band and my friends to be at both shows.  If I
could have stayed, I would have.  It would have been hard to sit through
some of the music after seeing the guys but there is always a beer run.
The enormity of the event really hit me hard going past the box office
entrance on the way to dinner after picking up my tickets.  All those
police, firefighters and rescue workers walking in with their
families....most of the ones I saw looked happy to be there, I would venture
a guess it was the first time they had smiled in 38 days.

jacqueline