Re: Good boots

> You miss my point.

Rich:

"Quality" means sound quality when you're discussing bootlegs. As for
performance quality, naturally earlier bootlegs of The Who (with Keith Moon)
are going to be better than present day stuff...and not just because of the
lack of Moon; Roger's voice is about 80% of what he used to have.
The problem with BTTB is that some of the songs (I'm A Boy and Pure And
Easy, for two) were too mechanical, due (IMHO) to a lack of familiarity.
After The Fire has a similar problem; it's a weak performance whereas by the
end of a tour it would either be worked out or dropped (which is what
happened to all three of these songs, showing that someone in the band is
able to determine the performance quality).
So...if you weren't talking about sound or performance quality, what quality
were you talking about?

"Presidents, whether things are good or bad,
   get the blame. I understand that."
 George "To you: obvious; to me: insight" Bush

               Cheers                 ML