RE: Money for Pete and WINNING

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Subject: Re: Winning; Money for Pete
>Kevin:
>
>Uh, if you're serious about sending the money to Pete, count me in.
>
>"Thirdly, the explorationists.......<snip>"
>          George "I blinded me with science" Bush

Well, after I get a chance to "explorationize" all the
possibilities..........(baaaaaaaaaa!;)
Seriously,
when I eventually trade with someone for the show, I'll be dropping Pete a
check and a note.
I'll let you know when it happens.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: Wholite-zone and TED payment
>Were you over by the door?  Mostly they're showing Jeffords making his
>speech and a couple of photographers off to his left.

I was in that crowd on the left as he exited, and then outside mixing it up
with 'ol Benedict Arnold.

>Lots of blue shirts and yellow ties.

Yeah, denim shirts are one of VT's claims to fame.  ;-)

Kevin in VT