Re: Pearl Jam concerts

> I dunno.  Somebody posted a while back that MCA had blocked the release of
> some old Who material, so they do have some rights in the matter.

Keets:

Then too the material might have been recorded or the recording financed
through MCA. And THAT might be the conflict.

> Did anyone hear how happy Pearl Jam was with the results?

No, but they are still the best damned live Rock band out there. The four I
own are incredible.

> those cds.  Did they do it off their website?

I got mine at Best Buy in Spartanburg, SC. They didn't have the entire 64,
but just the most recent released ones. However, as I said before, CDNow has
them.

> some bands did it with cassettes, but AFAIK noone's done it on-site
> with CD-R burners.

Rich:

If they did this, how would they track them? It seems to me they have to
record them to the hard drive then cut them into seperate files (as one must
do when recording from a tape).

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal
  shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's
   just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it."
           George "Lead your target" Bush

               Cheers                 ML