RE: denver download vs. audience boot

>>That's how the discussion ran last year, but what I'm talking about is the
mp3 files.  It would be cost prohibitive to burn 20,000 cds after a show for
a waiting, impatient crowd.  How many staff and how many trucks of gear
would that take?  But depending on their connection, coding and uploading
quarters of the show might get a soundboard to the website within a couple
of hours.>>

I believe it was Rich who mentioned the idea on O&S.  The best idea (which I think he mentioned) was to simply have a table set up outside the show which promises soundboard-quality, untouched CDs with basic artwork.  The table would take pre-orders and money, and the CDs would be shipped within a few weeks. The idea is brilliant.  After seeing a live show (and having a few drinks), who wouldn't want a copy of what they just heard?  Granted, it'd be great to have it for the car ride back, but I think that would be MUCH more difficult.

Jason

http://www.mail2web.com/ .