Re: CHARTS & THE WHO

At 22:44 11-5-01 +0000, you wrote:
>Well, Townshend's never going to make it as a Britney Spears clone, even
>if we get him a boob job.  And I think the NSync model's out, too--you'd
>never get the bass player to dance.  So I guess your boys will just have
>to make it as The Who.
>
>Hmm.  I really considered this hard, and I dunno that teens are gonna go
>for THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT 2000, even with lots of semi-naked dancing girls.
>There's something about that message...Nah, just not catchy enough.  Can't
>your boys come up with something that's dancable?

It isn't about dancing, it isn't about music! That's what I meant! The One
Day Fly Band where a bunch of old farts with a horrible song, it's all
about advertisment and promotion! And just go with the flow. If you
advertise yourself as hot & populair, you will become hot and populair.
They need to get on shows, they need to scream out: "F*CK OFF BRITNEY!" on
air and let ROCK (*REAL MUSIC*) gain it to the charts again. They can kick
ass live, now they gotta show the world. I think it would work under a
motto like bringing ROCK music back from the dead. But they gotta scream
for attention (I know it's pathetic, but that's what gonna get you a #1 hit).

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"You're all fucking stupid!"