Re: Denver Show Download, first thoughts.

> I'm downloading this show now, then I'll have to edit it to separate
> the tracks. I'm tempted to add some bass to it...
> 18.80 UK pounds and all we got is fuckin' 128 kbps mp3's,
> for that price I think we deserve a higher bitrate at least, shit!

What do you think, Vinnie?  Do they need two different bitrates?  Looks
like this is set up so that most people can download it.

> Another thing: where's the artwork???
> I'm not intending to criticize Pete's efforts, it's great we can have
>  access to these shows, it's just there's a bad marketing on this
IMHO. Pete please, provide us some artwork to print.
> Vin

It's an experiment to see how it goes, Pete says, so you can figure
he'll be interested in feedback.  This is a novel way to approach the
whole thing.  Pearl Jam went to a LOT of work to put out their concert
series, but this might eventually work out to be very convenient for
everybody concerned.  TED could put up archives of raw, unedited shows
for download and let everybody custom edit their own cds.

LB