What should an old Guy sing about?

Here's a review of Buddy Guy's new disc in Rolling Stone.
They give it a big thumb's up, with special credit for its fire and themes:
"the album turns on this primordial tension between sex and death".

This is a great theme for old guys (like TED) to touch on and is one of the
reasons why the blues is suited for old guys.  Wouldn't critics have to
allow that TED have the right to discuss these themes?

Here's the full review:
http://www.rollingstone.com/recordings/review.asp?aid=2042282

I wish I could go out and buy it today, but my birthday and Father's day are
both coming soon :-)

Jeff