Re:PT makes Denver 2000 available for download - soon!

Lela, re

> > The show is available to download in fours separate parts (each
> > around 35 mg in size).
> >
> >  In view of the comments on Pete's Heroin problem, I can't help
> >  passing this on; just how much hard drive space will 35mg take???
>
>    All the folks who are up to date (in the gigabyte range) are likely
>    to snap this up, but if you've got an older computer, 35 megabytes
>    might max out your whole drive.

Err, Lela........ Pete's Heroin problem ..... 35mg (milligrams)......
supposed to be a pun on the mispelling of Meg by Matt.....

> > Plus, at 56K it'll take all night to download.

A quick calculation suggests 140Mb (4 × 35) will take around at minimum
7, maximum - assuming British telecom could hold a connection for that
length of time - 24 hours!! (I've know a 1Mb file take 10 minutes to
download

Thanks for the "Memory for Dummies" lesson though:-)

Cheers,

Al Z Heimer