Re: Denver download thoughts

>It is very interesting to see The Who release something on Eelpie, even if
>it is impossible for many people to receive it.  Hopefully it will be the
>first of many Eelpie/Who ventures.

I've read some negative comments already on the possibility that these paid
downloads sound like mp3 files.  I gather that fans who are set up for huge
downloads like this prefer .shn files, which would greatly increase the file
size but improve quality.

Also, I suspect these will be immediately available as bootlegs.  Not that
I'm in favor of it, of course--just that I'm cynical.  Anybody have a
suggestion how to trade the files without ripping off TED (or whatever
charity)?  Maybe they should put up a buttons something like "pay for
download" and "can't download it--pay for trade."  ;)

keets