Too Much of Anything

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Subject: Re: New album
>
>On the other hand, pot and LSD have been known to stimulate the creative
>process. And we all know Clapton was a lot better when he was on
>heroin...sad to say, and I'm not advocating the use of heroin, but compare
>Layla on heroin to (lounge) Layla straight (on Unplugged). The boy needs a
>fix!

Kevin in VT "I was wondering too if it's the lack of drugs, etc. that has
Pete stymied (if her really is).  Look at most famous artists in all genres
of art."

With all due respect and tounge firmly in cheek:  That's some pretty fucked
up thinking!

I heard a story recently (can't remember who told it) about an early 70s
festival where The Dead, The Band and The Allman Brothers played 3 great
sets.  When they tried to close the festival with a jam session, things fell
apart.  It seems The Dead were tripping, The Band were drunk and The
Allman's were coked up.

Point is for Lifehouse of old and any future Who collaboration,
communication is hard when the participants are of different mindsets.
Presumably, all involved are now relatively clean.

Jeff
Go Terps!