Re: Don't happen that way at all

>There should be more than just business considerations.  VH1 has a guy on
>the board of that Robin Hood Foundation where TED helped to raise $30
>million last year.  As far as I know TED did that for just the expenses,
>and there should have been some IMMEDIATE payback from everybody on the
>board, including VH1.  If this is it, they're clueless for waiting so long.

Here's the list.  These people should be ready to return favors, and TED
shouldn't have to remind them.  Notice that Universal, AOL Time Warner, VH1
and Mirimax files, could easily be of assistance to TED in their various
ventures.

             THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE ROBIN HOOD FOUNDATION
             Paul Tudor Jones II, Founder
             Chairman & CEO, Tudor Investment Corp.

             Peter D. Kiernan III, Chair
             CEO, Kiernan Ventures

             Stanley Druckenmiller, Vice Chair
             Chairman & CEO, Duquesne Capital Management

             Peter F. Borish
             President, Computer Trading Corporation

             Geoffrey Canada
             President & CEO, Rheedlen Centers for Children & Families

             Maurice Chessa
             Director, Bedford Stuyvesant - I Have a Dream Program

             Glenn R. Dubin
             Partner, Dubin & Swieca

             Marian Wright Edelman
             President, Children's Defense Fund

             Ted Forstmann
             Senior Founding Partner, Forstmann Little & Co.

             John F. Kennedy, Jr. (1991-99)
             George Magazine

             Marie-Josée Kravis
             Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc.

             Kenneth G. Langone
             Chairman & CEO, Invemed Associates, Inc.

             Mary McCormick
             President, Fund for the City of New York

             Doug Morris
             Chairman & CEO, Universal Music Group

             Lachlan Murdoch
             Deputy Chief Operating Officer, The News Corporation,
       Ltd.

             Robert Pittman
             Co-Chief Operating Officer, AOL Time Warner Inc.

             David Puth
             Managing Director, The Chase Manhattan Bank

             Diane Sawyer
             Co-Host, Good Morning America and 20/20

             John Sykes
             President, VH1