Re: Don't happen that way at all

>keets  "It looks like VH1 is suddenly behind TED, giving them a promotional
>push.  Ha.  I bet they'd be open to playing some Who videos."
>
>Being the cynical guy I am, I have to wonder if there might be some
>business considerations involved.  VH1 = Who tour sponsor?

There should be more than just business considerations.  VH1 has a guy on
the board of that Robin Hood Foundation where TED helped to raise $30
million last year.  As far as I know TED did that for just the expenses, and
there should have been some IMMEDIATE payback from everybody on the board,
including VH1.  If this is it, they're clueless for waiting so long.

So what kind of video would be appropriate for VH1?  TED's usual style seems
more appropriate for MTV, but I think they're into rap and hiphop, moreso
than rock.  Anybody watch it?  I don't much like the wierd, wimpy guy band
videos on VH1.  Santana's is the best I've seen with the movement and the
dancing and the pretty girls.  I don't know if that would suit TED, though.
Something tough and atmospheric like Metallica?

keets