Jesus

Kevin in VT "That's always been my big beef with Christianity."

ML  "Me as well, and their completely inappropriate political involvement
without having to pay taxes. One or the other, but they shouldn't be allowed
both."

Sure they should.  Jesus saves.  He must've been a Republican, we all know
Democrats are only capable of "tax and spend".  Therefore JC's current
organizations are worthy of not only tax breaks and subsidies, but direct
payments of Government funds.   :-)

Jeff