tingle?

well i saw the who on their 97 quad tour and i was like wow, it was awesome,
seeing the legendary 'Oo for the first time. but this tour i was crying on
the floor, i couldnt speak after the west palm show, the first time i saw
them in 2000. I mean for those of us who were there, cant explain was
amazing, pete went nuts. Those opening short sharp shocks were incredible,
and 5:15, specially after the ox's solo was great, they jammed for 2-3
minutes. wow. I was mezmorized. And i thought the 97 tour was good but wow. I
cant explain it if you were not there.

One guy we took to the west palm show, he had never seen the who b4 and was
very skeptical about three guys in their mid 50s. Now, he is the biggest who
fan.

scott, not scott s.