Re: rock concert = church

> I have often said that a really good rock concert is like being touched by
> God.  Yeah, I always receive an incredulous response something like "Man,
> you are full of shit".

I think anyone would say that unless they've actually had it happen to them.
For me, it was my second Who concert in 1975 during "See Me Feel Me." It was
if I were no longer listening to music but was lifted to some higher level.
The only other time (artistically) I've felt like this is listening to the
ethereal chorus near the end of Beethoven's 9th.

BTW, many Who fans from all points of their career tell me they've felt like
this at a least one Who show. Is it still possible?  Any of you newbies who
saw them for the first time in 2000 feel the tingle?

-Brian in Atlanta
 The Who This Month!
 Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm