No Subject

He's Rather Not Rough It

If there is a celebrity version of "Survivor," don't expect to see Roger
Daltrey chowing down on grubs. The Who's lead singer said he would never
consider participating in a proposed all-star version of the hit reality
series.

"I'm not really into the whole reality show thing," Daltrey told The News'
Donna Petrozzello. "As long as there were no mosquitoes on the island, I
could do well. But, if there were, I couldn't. Mosquitoes just love me."

You can still catch him on TV — in the July 10 episode of TNT's
"Witchblade," he'll play a Catholic priest.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm