Worst concert experience/longest time lining up for Who tickets

Sometime during the summer of 1976,there was a 2/3 day indoor festival at Olympia in London,called 'The Great British Music Festival'. The Who did not play this event but I went along mainly to see new bands at the time such as Be -Bop Deluxe and Bad Company for the second time still with Paul Rogers. It was the second day and Nazareth were on the stage.
There was this almighty crush at the front where I was and suddenly, I coud hardly breathe!
I started to get crushed along with a number of other people who were by now screaming for help. I was in terrible pain and I thought of dying right there! This all happened very quickly,
but it seemed like it went on for a long time. The security people were not much help. Eventually,two guys helped this girl over the barrier ,she looked as if she had passed out.
it was very scary. Then a couple of others were helped over which eased the pressure somewhat, so I decided to jump over the barrier too.I just could not stay where I was any longer. I eventually wandered around and found an empty seat and saw the rest of the show
from there!
Trying to get tickets for The Who at the Lyceum in London for Quadrophenia 1973. I knew
that from what most people were saying,these would be very hard to get,and you had no choice but to line up and they were restricted to only TWO per person! So I went along the sunday night before the box office was to open,(monday at 10am) and found the line from the box office already going around the corner and about half a mile or so down covent garden!
And this was about 7.30pm the night before! And it was freezing cold! So I humbly took my place for the great wait. The rest of course is history! Amaziong times,still the most exciting
time of my life,that Quadrophenia tour!
Regards,
Derick.