Worst Concert Experience

<<At whayt point did you walk out on van halen Grace? With what lead
singer???
what year?

-scott

All I can remember is that it was when Sammy Hagar was with them, I believe
late 80's, at the Meadowlands (Brendan Byrne-? whatever the name was at the
time)  Arena in NJ. I'm pretty sure that Bachman Turner Overdrive was the
opening band and they were awful, also.  So as not to stray too far off the
Who, I'll also add that I have seen the Who at that venue many times and
never walked out!

Grace