Re: Psychoderelict already staged?

Hmmm.  I'll bet this really is PSYCHODERELICT.  Peter Gallagher was on
the Letterman(?) show about the time AMERICAN BEAUTY came out and said
he was cast in it.  Later we heard it wouldn't appear on Broadway
because it didn't get funding, but if they were casting, you'd figure
they had a script, a director and a place to produce the play.

LB

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/friday/lifeentertainment/stories/li070601s5.shtml

> "[Ethan] Silverman, who has directed such productions as 'Bill Graham
> Presents' with Ron Silver and Pete Townshend's 'Psychoderelict,' said
> after this weekend he would like to spend more time seeing what works
and what doesn't.

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.