HELLO & Christines question

Hey WHO PEOPLE!
************************
How goes it. I glance here time to time & wanted to say HELLO! Hope everyone
is having a great weekend.
Doing my Who Healing music. Great day to just crank the Stereo.
In a WHO mood, gee can you tell.
How does it feel to have "I call that a Bargain" stuck in your head all day?
That commercial.
I got a CD by a band called "The Headcoats" - very remnant of early WHO. I
love it. Someone check it out.
Also I found a little lost Who button I got when I was 15 the other day.
Got misty eyed.
Christine, Hi. I got into The Bleeding OO' when I was 10. Really. That sounds
young, I was a different girl. I am 36 now. I went & saw Tommy& it just hit
me & that was it. Obsession!  I was having a tough time in my life. My Dad
died when I was 10 & I was unhappy when my Mom moved in with a bad man. The
Whos music got me through.
I still have my Cream Magazines, Rolling Stone, Hit Parader, and stuff I
saved. There was so many things they sold back then, mirrors, wall hangings,
a change purse. It  was fun. My allowance was spent & my best friend was into
them too.
OK, I am a windbag. Take Care & God Bless, Janice