Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #178

In a message dated 7/6/01 10:56:08 PM, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<< How did everyone else here get into the Who??  I bet this question has been
>asked a million times before I joined the list, but I'm interested to know.
>
>from Christine

I went to see Herman's Hermits in '65 or 66 and The Who was their back up
band.  Then, later on  in '71 or 72 they played at my college.  They asked me
and my girlfriend to go with them to Chicago for three days....so I guess you
would say, I've been a fan for over thirty years.