RE: We Close Tonight

At 06:36 3-7-01 -0400, you wrote:
>No, "We Close Tonight" is definitely written by Pete. He's confirmed it
>twice. Here's one of them.
>
>"In Quadrophenia I wrote a song that didn't get included about this romance,
>this girl at school, and how I blew the relationship because I lied a lot.

Well, that could make us think it's a John song too... Now we know it's
definatly not, but a lot of John's songs actually go about romance... As
Pete said in this interview I got on tape (with the Charlton '74 show),
John is actually quite romantic.

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar