Re: Album titles, pillow fights & Barney Fife

> possible titles for the new album

You guys are missing the point. If they want the new album to make money,
the title should definitely be:

PARENTAL ADVISORY!
Explicit Content

> So are there lots of cliques? One group likes Britney and The Backstreet
Boys

Brian:

And they have pillow fights to decide who's right. Then cover the losers in
pink silly string.

> does. In other words, they're just not as interested in music as in other
> things.

It's very much like the early 50's, before Rock N Roll.

> Ahhh, thanks Mark, I needed that. (Taters!)

Rob:

NIP IT IN THE BUD!

"The power that be, well most of the
    power that be, sits right here."
  George "Da-beed da-beed that's all folks!" Bush

               Cheers                 ML