Work it out and stick with it.  The kids you fuck up will haunt you later.

From: "Christine" <boristhespider@home4017.freeserve.co.uk>
"I was a little teenybopper, like most of my friends.  I can only speak for
myself, but I've tried to figure out why I liked the bands I liked then
(Take That and Ant & Dec being my favourites, how pathetic is that?"

Thanks for the insight, Christine.  You want to hear pathetic?
Confession:  I was in the Kiss Army.  I was the "God of Thunder and Rock and
Roll" who longed for "Cold Gin time again".  Kiss Alive I rules!  It was my
first album.

Jeff