RE: Current HS listening

To me it seems that it starts out as they listen to
whatever is on the radio.  Then they go to school and
find out their friends really think their is something
to the crappy teen artists.  Now they think these
people are cool.  Then they kind of grow to enjoy the
music and become actual fans.  Personally, I was
always the weirdo growing up.  When I was in 4th grade
and all the girls listened to New Kids On The Block I
listened to Aerosmith and Motley Crue.  Now I'm purely
into classic rock.  I never listened to the trendy
stuff (except for when grunge became a trend) and I
think there are a lot of teenagers that aren't falling
into the teeny bopper trap.  For example, a list
called the Glow Girls, which has more girls under the
age of 17 posting than anything, and they're all Who
fans.

Shanna