Biggs

"So, I take it that you live in the People's Republic Of Massachusetts
then?  Love your gun control laws by the
way - they sure saved those people in that recent shoot out in the office
building!  Good job - more blood thanks to stupid laws from stupid
politicians.  When will you learn that these laws only punish the law
abiding?"

Yup.  The Feds have not said where the guns came from.  Likely a
neighboring state with lax gun laws.  States rights failed us, not our
gun laws.  "Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid."  God damn Greg, you must
have a large IQ.  You seem to be smarter than all politicians and
citizens.  I am impressed.

Most of our gun laws were signed into law by the highest ranking
Libertarian I knew of:  William Weld.  He was Gov after Dukakis.

"So - you must enjoy paying over 50 per cent of your income on all levels
of taxes."

Enjoy is not the right word.  Responsibility is.  Libertarians are not
familiar with that term.

"Want to know the real reason that most families must have two working
parents? "

I don't need to hear it from you.  I don't know most families and would
never believe a bullshit think tank 'survey' reported and believed by a
Libertarian.  Besides, I am in a 2 working parent family, no one asked
me.

"I personnally have converted 8 Republicans and 4 Democrats to the
Libertarian Party - and all joined and voted that way in the last
election."

You are a man without equal.  Can I suck your dick?

"Getting real tired of the liberals lambasting our Founding Fathers about
some of them being slave owners.  That was the way of the world back then
"

Thank you, John Ashcroft.

"would you like to be judged by the standards of 200 years from now for
your actions that you do today under today's
standards?"

Yes.  But then again, 200 year from now I will be forgotten.

"history has shown well that itworks and works every time it is
implemeneted"

When and where has it been implemented?  The government had to get
bigger, the country did.

I disagree with everything in your note.  I am a closed-minded, liberal,
Mass-hole, Ted Kennedy voter.  A lost cause.   BTW, its a real shame
about Jesse Jackson's dick.  He would have made a great President don't
you think?

Jeff