Keets-Daltrey Int.

[Subject: Re: 1994 Daltrey Interview

That one's been around for a while, and I've commented before.  What part
struck you as being interesting?

keets]

Roger's frankness (especially re. Pete and Kenny), and his different take on
so many details. Do you realize how lucky we are that we get to read what our
faves really think about each other -- both negative and positive? What other
great bands fans are afforded that luxury? The Kinks to an extent. Maybe even
the Beatles, but I haven't seen that new book yet.