punk prog Derek

ML:  "The Ramones weren't even the first US Punk band, if you count NY
Dolls and Iggy Pop as I must. And the Velvet Underground too. What's more
Punk than I'm Waiting For The Man? AAA, maybe...."

True enough.  Personally, I think the MC5 are often overlooked as being
early punk pioneers.  They didn't have the look but the had the sound and
the 'tude.

ML  "Don't you notice how D&D is a very precision band, unlike The Who
but much like Rush?"

Maybe on 'Little Wing' but D&D was blues-influenced.  Rush was so not
blues.  Have you heard the D&D live set?  Pretty sloppy stuff, must've
been the heroin.

After all this Prog talk has got me wondering.  Where do you see The Who
gettting Progressive?  Rael, Relax, Tommy?

Jeff