Re: QUAD's Weakest Track

Phil J here, and...

Hello, I'll just join in here on the weakest track on Quadrophenia...at a late stage, if you don't mind. First off, the live version of Love Reign O'er Me on 30 Years of Maximum R&B is great, and for a very simple reason. It's The Who live and, well, they have to be loved warts and all. No, really!!!

Mind you, I'm having a real problem choosing a song I could call weak on the album. It's tough...and I feel like coping out. However, how about The Rock? I don't dislike the tune, but I can't think of another to leave off. Well, maybe I did cop out.

Hey, but what about the Who album people are listening to most right now? It's Sell Out for me, since the latest release with the extra tracks. The album just gets better and better.

Phil.