schrade@akrobiz.com> -- "But punk didn't really change anything, did it?"

Schrade couldn't be more off on this. Punk has had an enormous impact on
Rock/Pop music and Pop culture -- good and bad. To name a few - The
Replacements, G&R, Limp Biz., Nirvana, M. Manson, all over commercials (just
like our heroes), Rage, Rancid, Speed-Metal, Hairstyles Clothes Piercings in
EVERY school in the country, and on.......... More to the point, try naming
(aside from Clem Burke) musicians who sound like they ever even heard Moon or
the Ox? I wish it were otherwise, but that's reality.
SP