Last Chance on Who Tribute, Video

Okey dokey, my site is going down after close to five years.  I'm sending
the word around to make sure everyone gets a last chance to investigate "Who
Cares," the Who tribute disc which the conventional wisdom is saying is
about 50-50, with half great and half abysmal, material.  Here's the url for
that:

http://pandomag.com/cdreviewstext/whocarescd.htm

There's also the video clip of The Meltdowns covering, "Circles" on this
page:

http://pandomag.com/video.htm

I really miss the Who, and soon I'm going to really miss the internet.

There are some great concert photos on my site which every rock fan should
take a look at and the page for that is:

http://pandomag.com/gallery.htm

Here's a story from The Stranger about the end of my site.  The magazine
that they mention in the story, The Rocket, I had just been hired to be the
new editor of that pub when it went under, too.  What a bad year:

http://www.thestranger.com/2001-01-11/art_news.html

Take care, and stay positive,

dl