WHO Are You - Lifehouse Chronicles (Non-Gateway)

Hello,

Just reading today's digest and listening to Lifehouse Chronicles.
Check out the Cymbils on the early part of Who Are You.  Is Pete
playing here.  I think his timing is fantastic.   It reminds me of
an earlier thread (say over a year ago) about Keith playing like he
does to sound like Pete, and John playing like he does to sound like
Pete.  They sound like him on his demos!

Listening to this recording (LC that is) is proof that keyboards
are very important to a large body of The Who's work.  You simply
do not find this with many of the other contemporary bands.

Joe - Facinated in Philly!