Re: Keith E-Group

 I know the Glow Girls membership is up to 82 or 83, last time I checked.  A lot of them are really young girls too so there is hope for the younger generation.  Listen to me, I sound so old when I say that.

Shanna

  Andreas J Athans <ajathans@hopper.unh.edu> wrote:

I know on my Led Zeppelin list, some members made a spin-off list that was
ONLY for women to talk about the sex appeal and studliness of the members.
We guys made fun but actually tons of people went to it.....

Drew

Andreas J. Athans
UNH Chemistry Dept.
Parsons Hall #209