RE: BjornGrowingupwithTheGrammys,Punk, and SEX

>From: Bjørn Ciggaar [mailto:ciggaar@warande.net]
>
>No, I *AM* an arrogant asshole (in other words, a WHO fan) and I'm damn
>proud of it. And I am also fucking stupid (also because I'm a WHO fan).
>Fans that are in the front rows every show (where-ever they may play) ARE
>fucking stupid. Fans that do everything to see the band are also arrogant
>assholes. I'm a 20-year old WHO fan; I am SUPPOSED to be an arrogant
>ashole!

Ok.
But, I think you may be confusing.......Oh,........never mind.

>A lot of you older fans are *LONGING* to be arrogant assholes

OoooOooh, whaaaat's *age* got to do, got to do with it?
Careful youngin'.  You be treadin' on thin ice.

>What? :-) Doesn't all this guitar-smashing provoke agression? :-)

No.  Guitar-smashing is a release of anger, and an act of aggression on it's
own.
Has Pete ever smashed a fan?  Ok, figuratively he has, but he always follows
it up with "nicey-nice".  Hmmmmmm, maybe that's why Pete made that collage
of a broken guitar.  Putting the pieces back together as an apology?
(stretch, I know. laughing at myself :)

>But you're right; JOIN TOGETHER!!!

See, that didn't hurt, did it?

>Yeah; but would you like to see Tina naked??? Ough... (not me!) :-)
>Cheers,
>Bjørn Ciggaar

There *are* worse things in life.  Much worse.
Don't knock her Bjorn.  She could make you a man.  If you survived. ;-)

Kevin in VT