Keith Moon e-group

I don't understand why "niceness" has to be enforced on any list, especially
a Who list. The Who could be extremely nasty to each other, their friends,
their families, their fans etc. If you are a real Who fan, I shouldn't have
to provide examples. Why don't you rethink this and/or submit it for
discussion? If someone receives nastiness, let them deal with it as they
choose. We are not children and we're not talking about Jewell or David Gray
here. To quote PT, we're talking about The Fucking Who! Let's grow up.

Pellegrinoland@aol.com